JOB DESCRIPTION FOR
Assistant Digital Marketing Manager
|Designation||:||Assistant Digital Marketing Manager|
|Department||:||PR and Marketing|
|Reporting To||:||Managing Director|
|Reporting Into||:||PR and Marketing Executive x1|
|Territory||:||All territories as assigned, including SG, MY & ID|
|Work Location||:||Indonesia / Malaysia (Remote)|
|Expected Join Date||:||Sep/Oct 2022|
Assistant Digital Marketing Manager – Full-time (Remote)
EGN Singapore is looking for an Assistant Digital Marketing Manager – is that you?
The Assistant Digital Marketing Manager is a self-driven, independent candidate with excellent communication abilities and experienced in conceptualizing, proposing, and executing online marketing content and campaigns to drive web traffic and engagement. You will manage, analyse, and optimize all marketing activities to maximize visibility for the business and are an example and mentor for the staff who report into you.
This role will require you to be working from home in your home country.
- Lead and manage key digital properties such as EGN website, LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Facebook, Instagram, and all other social media channels that support EGN marketing campaign needs and brand-building initiatives, to achieve positive revenue conversion.
- Collaborate with and manage external agencies to achieve specific company objectives such as increasing sales, lead generation, brand engagement, and conversions. Be the person responsible for deadlines being met.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and brand campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
Note: EGN is a growing organization that has been in existence since 1992, but we are expanding into new markets, including Indonesia and Malaysia in 2022.
Your role may evolve with the market and the company, so we look forward to an adaptable candidate.
- Note: This position will be working under Singapore’s working calendar and working time.
- Native-level English reading/writing/spoken ability is necessary for liaising with global colleagues and leads
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, microsites, and social media applications.
- Experience building and managing successful marketing programme, social media campaigns and a solid understanding of social marketing
- Be able to have an adaptive, flexible mindset to market and business changes and needs
- Concern for excellence in customer service
- Must be able to work at home with strong Internet connection
Pre-interview: Please submit your portfolio or previous work (e.g., websites, SEO/SEM statistics) if you have it to [email protected], titled Assistant Digital Marketing Manager – NAME
- Online video interview with MD (Managing Director)
- Final salary, start date, and relevant details discussions with HR
Born in 1992, EGN began with the belief that all professionals carry with them a wealth of information and knowledge. What started as one man’s vision is today a global network of 14,000 members, representing more than 8,000 companies and 70 professions.
We are a trusted worldwide network of peers with a shared ambition of making each other better – every day. EGN Singapore currently comprises 21 confidential peer groups with over 600 senior executives and business owners in Singapore.
If this is a position you believe you can create value in, please send your CV with a cover letter to EGN Singapore.