EGN Cross Functional IN PERSON Event: Diversity and Inclusion – business as always? – A panel discussion with companies that are leading in D&I
Date/Time: Thursday, January 27th, 2022. Networking at 4pm. Interactive workshop at 4.30pm – 6.30pm.
Diversity and Inclusion – business as always?
After three decades of much talk and a little action:
– What difficult questions have we failed to ask ourselves and our companies?
– What are best practices for creating more inclusive leaders, and thus more inclusive work cultures?
– How do we move from talk to action?
In a recent EGN WhatsApp group chat, opinions on the root causes as well as the solutions to promote inclusion varied widely. Inspired by these exchanges, we are inviting everyone with strong opinions – and those who simply want to form a better opinion on Diversity and Inclusion – to join this panel discussion.
Panel moderator is Mette Johansson, EGN Chair of Women Executive Leaders 1 and multi-awarded D&I expert, most recently by AmCham
– Abam Mambo, MD at BelongingIQ Consultancy; and ex-Microsoft workplace investigator
– Dharma Nadarajah, Executive VP and Group GM, Venture Corp. Ltd.
– Federico Vescovi, President Asia, Africa, Australia for Barilla, who was recently awarded the prestigious D&I award by Catalyst
– Pallavi Tamboli, Faunder & Managing Partner at Pallavi Tamboli People Advisory
Join us to understand what people with lower levels of inherent privilege are facing every day and discover what companies can do to make a difference and create inclusive cultures.
04.00 PM: Registration and temperature taking
04.30 PM: Event starts. EGN introductions and speaker introductions
04.40 PM: Diversity and Inclusion – business as always?
06.00 PM: Q & A and key takeaways
06.30 PM: Meeting end