EGN invites you to join EGN Cross Functional Virtual Event: How the most efficient leaders manage their energy by Robin Miles.
Date/Time: Tuesday, July 26th, 2022 from 4pm – 6pm.
How the most efficient leaders manage their energy
Have you been struggling with your energy and you’re wanting to flip your mindset to have clarity in the chaos that’s happening right now? Are you:
- Waking up feeling exhausted?
- Feeling guilty for not having the energy to spend with your family and or do the things that give you joy?
- Fatigued with the constant change and disruptions?
- Feel like you are working so hard but seem to be going backwards?
In this 1 hour webinar we will dive deep into some of the tools, tactics, and strategies that you can use to navigate through this time of uncertainties.
- Body, Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Energy – How to boost and optimise each one so that you will always be at 100% productivity.
- Personal Resilience – To be robust to take on any challenge or obstacle and not disrupt you from your goals.
- Personal and Professional Balance – So that you can start doing the things that bring you joy everyday.
About the Speaker: Robin Miles, High Performance Coach & Strategist at InspireMe Consulting
Robin Miles brings over 20 years of experience as a Visionary Leader for executives, teams and companies, excelling in collaboration and relationship development. As a Consultant, Executive and Board Member, his insights and solutions express a diverse background working in private, government, not-for-profit and military sectors.
A Chartered Civil Engineer, a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors and an advocate for the Program on Negotiation at Harvard. Robin has lectured at Deakin University School of Law and provides high-level performance programs, trainings and consulting services to global clients.
Clients work with InspireMe because they want to reconnect with their purpose, to reignite passion and get support in taking the inspired action needed to take their personal and/or professional performance to the next level.
04.00 PM: Networking/ Registration
04.30 PM: Webinar start. EGN introductions and speaker introduction
04.35 PM: How the most efficient leaders manage their energy
05.35 PM: Q & A and key takeaways
05.55 PM: Meeting end
About EGN Singapore:
As a business networking organization, our main value proposition is in the creation of authentic business relationships via networking events and peer group meetings. The business successes garnered from the networking opportunities created have been invaluable to our more than 600+ members across Singapore