Cultivate a network that is built on mutual professional aspirations and personal ventures with other business owners.
Peer group details
Confidential peer group with 30-35 members
6 meetings per year
Multidisciplinary events and networking seminars
Access to a virtual global network with more than 14,000 members in 15 countries
The purpose of this group is to allow business owners and leaders to discuss key issues without any restrictions in a confidential setting. Shared solutions and new insights are often the results of this space.
Small to mid-sized Singaporean businesses will be present such as MD of Right Choice Capital, President of Assurant, Director of Codestream, Owner of Fortis Law Corporation, Founder of ValueQuest, Executive Director of the Warranty Group, Owner of Swissmed, CEO of Relo Networks, Owner of TK Asia Consult, Owner SoptAI, ALTY Consulting and many more. From strategy development to effective execution, this is a peer group that will exchange ideas to identify the best practices for tomorrow.
To give you a feel of EGN, listen to how our members have benefited from their membership:
The chair of the group is Lisa Askwith. She is the owner of small business, Apex BRS. She is also currently the Chair/Director of See Global Media paired with 25 years of experience in working at multiple successful companies such as Samsung, Johnson & Johnson, Dnata/Emirates, Sanofi-Aventis, NUS and Cambridge.
The Co-Chair of the group is Tony Seow. He is a prolific entrepreneur in the F&B and hospitality sector. He was also the former President of the Entrepreneur Organisation (EO).
The current key topics that are being explored during our meetings, and we regularly seek our members’ input to flex and change these as situations change:
- ‘How to win the war for Talent on a small budget’- Recruitment and Talent retention
- ‘Do I need to be the Social Media/Marketing expert or is there a better way?’
- ‘I have the business running but do I need a Board or Advisory council’ -The ways to make big business practise work for you on a much tighter budget.
- Key tips and tricks for rapid and successful Strategy Development & Implementation
- Mobilization/Revenue Model
- How to successfully work cross border by ensuring transfer pricing and digital systems are optimal
- Why (and how) setting a strong vision and mission statement can allow your business to thrive
- Singapore grants & services available for SME’s – What are they, and how do I access them?
- ‘The biggest legal pitfalls any SME can make… and how to identify and avoid them’
- Funding… Is it achievable or are there other options?
Our networks operate within the following frameworks:
- Join a group of six (6) peer group meetings each year for a half-day at a central Singapore location (in-person and virtual options available) with dates set a year in advance.
- You get access to weekly Cross-Functional events (interactive knowledge sharing sessions that are held both physically and virtually) including focus groups on digital transformation, innovation, human capital, future of works, developing markets, personal development and networking evenings.
- EGN provides an experienced facilitator to run all aspects of the group and meetings.
- The group has its own website with contact data, calendar, documents, presentations and mail.
Executives’ Global Network has facilitated professional networks since 1992. It is one of the largest global professional networks with 14,000 Directors and Executives from over 7,000 companies in more than 780 confidential network groups. We enable the sharing of business knowledge, best practice, professional contacts, finance management and all things leadership-related.
Membership Fee is SGD 2990 per year. For more information, visit our Membership Page.
Frequently asked questions
How much does a membership cost?
An EGN membership varies in price, depending on your locality, seniority and the specific benefits applied to the EGN Group.
Our Network Advisors can help you find the right group based on your managerial level and professional needs.
Enter your contact info here and one of our Network Advisors will get back to you.
How does the peer group network work
With the support of a professional network, you get the opportunity to exchange experience on a high professional level, strengthen and develop your own skills within management and specialised areas.
As a member of EGN, you get direct access to Top Executives, Business Leaders and Specialists in most parts of the world via our online Members’ Universe where you can ask questions, join debates and network with more than 14,000 other members.
Your personal EGN group represents a confidential forum where all ideas and challenges can be discussed with peers at your own, professional level. To ensure confidentiality, no competitors or significant customer relationships are allowed in the same group.
All our peer groups are managed by a professional and experienced EGN Chair, who facilitates and mentors the peer groups, ensures output both at and between meetings and focuses on your professional and managerial development.
We also offer events and seminars, networking tours, an Between Jobs Scheme, mentoring programmes, CEO coaching and much more.
How do I become a member
You can apply for membership by filling out this form
When we have received your application, you will be contacted by a Network Advisor for a more in-depth interview to find the right peer group for your managerial level and/or professional need.
All candidates must be approved by both the Chair and specific peer group members before joining a group. This is done both to match relevant peers and also to avoid private friends, customer relationships and competitors being placed together in the same network group and to help facilitate honest and fruitful discussions.