Cultivate a network that is built on mutual professional aspirations and personal ventures with other senior executives.
Peer group details
Confidential peer group with 30-35 members
6 meetings per year
Multidisciplinary events and networking seminars
Access to a virtual global network with more than 15,000 members in 15 countries
This group consists of leaders from mid-size to large companies such as Executive Director of Nielsen Company, Vice President of Chubb Asia, Managing Director of Thompson Matheson International, Director, Cloud and Managed Services of SingTel, Managing Director of International SOS, Country Director of Subway, Regional Associate Director of MSD Singapore, Managing Director of Leprino Foods, Senior Director of Kellogg Asia, Director of Deutsche Bank and many more. Their global perspectives paired with years of industry experience open the gateway of meaningful insights.
To give you a feel of EGN, listen to how our members have benefited from their membership:
- Boon Choon Lim, President, Korea, ASEAN, Pacific and India at Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
- Kathryn Sloane, Executive Managing Director, Commercial APAC MEA at SGK
- Louise Hawley, Managing Director at NielsenIQ
- Mildred Ambrose, Alliance Partner APAC at Transport Talent International GmbH
- Shirley Loh, Regional Managing Director APAC at Owen Mumford
The chair of the group is Stijn Welkers, who owns and runs a PC games distribution company and is also an independent advisor in leadership development. Coming from Europe with experience in the downstream oil industry, he moved to Singapore in 1999 working for an American computer games publisher. In 2002, he started his own firm in PC games distribution, which is still running today and has an annual revenue of around 5 Million SGD. From 2014 until March 2020, Stijn worked for Singapore Management University in Executive Development, advising and delivering talent development programs to regional client companies.
Our networks operate within the following framework:
- Join a group of six (6) peer group meetings each year for a half-day at a central Singapore location (in-person and virtual options available) with dates set a year in advance.
- You get access to weekly Cross-Functional events (interactive knowledge sharing sessions that are held both physically and virtually) including focus groups on digital transformation, innovation, human capital, future of works, developing markets, personal development and networking evenings.
- Knowledge sharing in the group is based on the strictest confidentiality.
- EGN provides an experienced facilitator to run all aspects of the group and meetings.
- The group has its own website with contact data, calendar, documents, presentations and mail.
Executives’ Global Network has facilitated professional networks since 1992. It is one of the largest global professional networks with 15,000 Directors and Executives from over 7,000 companies in more than 780 confidential network groups. We enable the sharing of business knowledge, best practice, professional contacts, finance management and all things leadership-related.
Membership Fee is SGD 2990 per year. For more information, visit our Membership Page.
Frequently asked questions
How much does a membership cost?
An EGN membership varies in price, depending on your locality, seniority and the specific benefits applied to the EGN Group.
Our Network Advisors can help you find the right group based on your managerial level and professional needs.
Enter your contact info here and one of our Network Advisors will get back to you.
How does the peer group network work
With the support of a professional network, you get the opportunity to exchange experience on a high professional level, strengthen and develop your own skills within management and specialised areas.
As a member of EGN, you get direct access to Top Executives, Business Leaders and Specialists in most parts of the world via our online Members’ Universe where you can ask questions, join debates and network with more than 14,000 other members.
Your personal EGN group represents a confidential forum where all ideas and challenges can be discussed with peers at your own, professional level. To ensure confidentiality, no competitors or significant customer relationships are allowed in the same group.
All our peer groups are managed by a professional and experienced EGN Chair, who facilitates and mentors the peer groups, ensures output both at and between meetings and focuses on your professional and managerial development.
We also offer events and seminars, networking tours, an Between Jobs Scheme, mentoring programmes, CEO coaching and much more.
How do I become a member
You can apply for membership by filling out this form
When we have received your application, you will be contacted by a Network Advisor for a more in-depth interview to find the right peer group for your managerial level and/or professional need.
All candidates must be approved by both the Chair and specific peer group members before joining a group. This is done both to match relevant peers and also to avoid private friends, customer relationships and competitors being placed together in the same network group and to help facilitate honest and fruitful discussions.