Can you engage in dialogue with Senior Top Leaders? Are you not scared of picking up the phone and calling a Senior Executive? Do you have a good understanding of the business world? Are you structured, result-oriented and persistent? If so, you might be our new colleague.
We are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager to join our team.
About the job
As a Sales Manager at EGN Singapore, your primary task will be to sell tailored peer group memberships to senior business leaders, primarily from large multinational companies based in Singapore.
Each EGN group consists of 25-30 peers, who share experiences, lessons learned and best practices to solve common challenges and gain valuable insights and inspiration for personal, professional and business growth.
Your training will include a profound introduction to the company, our value propositions, the DNA of individual peer groups and our global digital platform.
You will work closely with our researchers, the management team and with the group’s Chair to guarantee the best possible match of profiles.
The EGN researchers will work on your LinkedIn profile to reach out to senior executives and business owners and help you make phone appointments for you. You may have 10-15 phone appointments in a typical day. Cold calling may also be required from time to time.
You have a documented background within outbound sales, e.g. Executive Search, Tele Marketing at high level, B2B Sales or Business Development.
As a person, you are confident, structured, disciplined, dynamic, pro-active and result-oriented. You enjoy working in a fast pace and growing environment.
Moreover, it is a requirement that you demonstrate
- Good communication and interpersonal skills that will enable you to engage dialogue with senior leaders
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Persistent and used to work autonomously.
- Legally able to work in Singapore.
- We offer a challenging job in an exciting, dynamic and rapidly-growing business.
- EGN is an independent, international company with an ambitious focus on becoming a valuable part of daily business life worldwide. Our market approach is anchored in our core values of helpfulness, respect and professionalism.
- Since 1992, EGN has provided tailored peer groups for business leaders and specialists. We count 14,000 members in 15 countries, which makes us the world’s second largest Executives’ network.
- The position can be freelance with the flexibility of working from home.
- Residency in Singapore is not a requirement, but we expect you to work within normal working hours in Singapore.
- We hope to have you on board full time, but part-time employment is also possible for the right candidate.
The salary is highly dependant on the working arrangement of each candidate.
If this position looks interesting, please send your CV and application with a cover letter in English to EGN Singapore.
E-mail (Siti): email@example.com
Phone: +65 69325069
CV’s without cover letters will not be considered.
About EGN Singapore
EGN Singapore offers tailored peer groups for business executives.
Through business relationships and experience sharing in confidential settings, we strive to create personal, professional and business value for our network peers.
EGN was established in 1992 in Denmark and is today a global network of 14,000 members, representing more than 8,000 companies and 70 professions. A trusted, worldwide network of peers with a shared ambition of making each other better – every day.
Read more here