We are looking for an enthusiastic social media & marketing specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
– Content creation for social media posts, website postings and marketing collaterals
– Social media account management (especially LinkedIn and Sales Navigator)
– Company website management
– Collating and reporting survey results of meetings and events
– Collaborating and managing external marketing and PR agencies
– Creating, filming, and editing and member’s testimonials and podcasts
– Sourcing new opportunities for collaboration to feature current members
– Flair for writing newsletters
– Good eye for photography
- Tertiary degree/diploma in Marketing or Digital Marketing
- 5+ years experience, ideally marketing professional services
- Working knowledge of basic video or photo editing
- Previous experience in LinkedIn and Sales Navigator
- Willingness to learn
- EGN is an independent, international company with an ambitious focus on becoming a valuable part of daily business life worldwide. Our market approach is anchored in our core values of helpfulness, respect and professionalism.
- Since 1992, EGN has provided tailored peer groups for business leaders and specialists. We count 14,000 members in 15 countries, which makes us the world’s second-largest Executives’ network.
- The position can be freelance with the flexibility of working from home.
- Residency in Singapore is not a requirement, but we expect you to work within normal working hours in Singapore.
- We hope to have you on board full time, but part-time employment is also possible for the right candidate.
The salary is highly dependant on the working arrangement of each candidate.
If this position looks interesting, please send your CV and application with a cover letter in English to EGN Singapore.
Email (HR): [email protected]
Phone: +65 6932 5069
CV’s without cover letters will not be considered.
About EGN Singapore
EGN Singapore offers tailored peer groups for business executives.
Through business relationships and experience sharing in confidential settings, we strive to create personal, professional and business value for our network peers.
EGN was established in 1992 in Denmark and is today a global network of 14,000 members, representing more than 8,000 companies and 70 professions. A trusted, worldwide network of peers with a shared ambition of making each other better – every day.
Read more at EGN Singapore