Event Producer – Full-time
EGN Singapore is looking for an Event Producer – is that you?
The Event Producer is responsible for supervising and organizing all aspects of our peer group meetings and cross-functional events.
This role is a newly-created position in a rapidly-growing organisation, and will require you to be the key person-in-charge of all EGN Singapore’s online and onsite events.
- Coordination of technical requirements and troubleshooting as required (E.g., video camera, sound system etc.) for meetings or events
- Transportation, installation, testing, take down, storage, and maintenance of all company audio-visual equipment prior to, during, and after meetings
- Assisting the setup of polls, quizzes etc. and prepare breakout rooms via Zoom for the virtual attendees prior to meetings
- Setting up the event space in coordination with our event partners for onsite meetings or events
- Writing and sending the drafts of the Minutes of Meeting (MoM) at the end of each event to Chairs for their edits
- Working with meeting Chairs / guest speakers on their rehearsals for technical or other requirements
- Being welcoming to our members, whether in-person or virtually, and ensuring that everyone feels included and welcome
- Managing and guiding freelance/part-time/intern event producers (if any)
- Filming/recording and editing members’ video testimonials for marketing purposes
- Assisting with additional ad hoc duties
- Ability to work 5 days a week, with pre-event preparations starting as early as 7:15am for onsite events, averaging about 2-3 times a week. The candidate may expect to spend other work days working from home.
- Willingness to learn and contribute with a growing company
- Desire to provide the best service / experience for our members
- Sociable, warm, and comfortable with conversations in order to make others feel welcome
- Prior experience with events and hybrid meetings (online and face-to-face) will be advantageous
- Prior video recording and video-editing experience will be beneficial as well
- Punctuality and a professional attitude are a must
Born in 1992, EGN began with the belief that all professionals carry with them a wealth of information and knowledge. What started as one man’s vision is today a global network of 14,000 members, representing more than 8,000 companies and 70 professions.
We are a trusted worldwide network of peers with a shared ambition of making each other better – every day. EGN Singapore currently comprises 18 confidential peer groups with more than 550 senior executives and business owners in Singapore.
If this position looks interesting, please send your CV with a cover letter to EGN Singapore.
Email (HR): [email protected]
Phone: +65 6932 5069
Job Type: Full-time